Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Men's fit
- Center back length: 30½" regular, 33;" tall
- Sleeve length in med: 25½"
- Notched collar
- Back yoke
- Long sleeves
- 3 button closure
- Single chest pocket
- 2 interior pockets
- 2 front patch pockets
- Embroidery on wearer's right pocket
- Back vent
The Leo Coat is the perfect lab coat for med school students. It has the classic look and style of a medical lab coat, but it's made with soft, stretchy fabric for all-day comfort. With its relaxed fit and five pockets, the Leo Coat is sure to be your go-to short lab coat throughout your med school journey.
- Relaxed Fit
- Classic Notched Lapels
- 2 Inside Pockets, 3 Outside Pockets
- 2-Way Stretch
- Features A Hidden Inspirational Message From Our Founder
- 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors. Use Only Non Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Tumble Dry Low. Warm Iron Inside Out As Needed.
Healing Hands The Minimalist/The Modernist Lab Coat Size Chart:
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.