Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Straight leg pant
- Inseam: short 29½", regular 31½", tall 34"
- Elasticized waistband
- Drawcord waistband
- Side vents pockets
- Utility D-ring at hip
- Fitted back yolk
- Single back welt pocket
- Functional fly zipper
- 2 Side pockets and single pen slot
- Reinforced seaming
- 77% polyester, 20% rayon, 3% spandex
- Lightweight performance stretch fabric
- Wash and wear
Shipping & Returns
This product ships anywhere in the U.S. and internationally to most countries. For details, go here.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Never leave anything in your locker again. With the 6 pockets in the Daniel Pant, you won't have to! These pants feature one welt cargo pocket, one zip cargo pocket with a separate scissor pocket, two front pockets, one back pocket, and a mesh cell phone pocket. In addition to all this storage space, these scrub pants also have a full elastic waistband for comfort, a drawstring that can be tied inside or out, and a functional fly.
- Full Elastic Waistband With Convertible Drawstring
- 6 Pockets Including 2 Cargo Pockets & 1 Mesh Cell Phone Pocket
- Functional Zipper Fly
- 2-Way Stretch
- Easy-Care Fabric
- Features A Hidden Inspirational Message From Our Founder
- 77% Polyester, 20% Rayon, 3% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors. Use Only Non Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Tumble Dry Low. Remove Promptly. Warm Iron As Needed.
Healing Hands Men's Size Chart:
|Chest||32 -34||36 -37||38-40||42 -44||46 -48||50-52||54-56||58 -60||62-64|
|Waist||27 -28||29 -31||32 -34||35 -38||39 -42||43 -46||47 -50||51 -54||55 -58|
|Hip||32 -34||35 -37||38 -40||41 -44||45 -48||49 -52||53 -56||57 -60||61 -64|
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.