- Buy One Get One 50% Off - No Code Needed
- While Supplies Last
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Mid rise
- Straight leg
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring tie closure
- Two front slip pockets with reflective trim
- Two back pockets with reflective trim
- Two cargo pockets including zip closure pocket
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex 360° stretch fabric
- Special texture weave wicks away moisture
- Easy care
- Wrinkle free
- Shrink and fade resistant
- Total inseam: 32" in regular, 29½" in short
This product ships anywhere in the U.S. and internationally to most countries. For details, go here.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
The Noah Pant can do double duty and scrub pants and track pants, making them the perfect choice for those really busy shifts. With a stretchy elastic waistband with gray drawstring, a narrow leg, and moisture-wicking fabric, the Noah Pant is ready for whatever the day brings. Stock up on some essentials in the double cargo pocket and get going!
- Elastic Waistband With Drawstring
- 6 Pockets Including 1 Cargo Pocket & 1 Zipper Cargo Pocket
- Functional Zipper Fly
- Reflective Tape Details
- 4-Way Stretch
- Performance Fabric
- Features A Hidden Inspirational Message From Our Founder
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors. Use Only Non Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Tumble Dry Low. Remove Promptly. Warm Iron As Needed.
Healing Hands Men's Size Chart:
|Chest||32 -34||36 -37||38-40||42 -44||46 -48||50-52||54-56||58 -60||62-64|
|Waist||27 -28||29 -31||32 -34||35 -38||39 -42||43 -46||47 -50||51 -54||55 -58|
|Hip||32 -34||35 -37||38 -40||41 -44||45 -48||49 -52||53 -56||57 -60||61 -64|
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.